Tuesday, May 02, 2006

WIP



Here is the latest WIP. I wanted to show off my nifty garter stitch short row heel. I used Lucy Neatby's book but somehow find her directions hard for me to follow. I have to think very hard and ya'll know I don't like that. I do like the way the heel looks, and the garter stitch feels really cushy.

My other big news is that I got my swap mate for dy-o-rama and am so exited to get started. She didn't express any color prefferences so I get to wing it. I will be lurking on her blog to see if I can get any feel for her colors. I can say she seems to be a multi-talented craftster. I can't wait to get started. I got my yarn from www.wool2dye4.com and Shiela delivers great customer service. The first shipment contained the wrong yarn, but it was pretty. She sent out the right yarn tout suite. If my spelling sucks its because my pop up blocker is f***ing with me, suffice to say I was not an english major.

No comments: