Wednesday, May 17, 2006

the ugliest yarn ever


Well, today is a day of my life I will never get back. Serena if your are reading my blog I promise that this is not for you! Eleni (holyknitbatman.blogspot.com) and I spent the day dying and ignoring our children. Her yarn is lovely but I will let her publish it. The first part of the clusterf**k was that the yarn was pathologically tangled and took HOURS yes HOURS to untagle before it was dyed. For people who want to ensure that this never happens to their undyed yarn
  1. don't assume wilton leaf green is the color of any actual leaf.
  2. don't assume that creamy peach is actually a light color
  3. by all means don't keep rinsing the f****r until it starts to felt.

This is my community service for the blog. I am now going to buy wine and drink it.

No comments: