Monday, July 09, 2007

This and That

My latest knitting- 1 baudelaire done, one half od the second sock is done. I am seriously worried that these will not fit my sockapalooza pal. She did not give measurements but said she had generous ankles, or something like that. I know the lace has a lot of give but I don't really know what size they should be! I think I will make a second pair of footies out of fixation, so I can eliminate the ankle problem and know that they will stretch. The baudelaire socks look great, but I really want them to fit her!

Today's plan includes dentist for ds, and swim team practise for dd #1. Temperature is expected to be in the 90's, so I expect to maintain a slothlike activity level. Cooking will be minimal to non-existent, as will house work. I went to the post office on Saturday and mailed some yarn to Phyl for posting a comment to my 100th post! Hope she enjoys the choices. I went stash surfing to find goodies for her.

2 comments:

Gramma Phyllis said...

Yea! The package arrived today. Oh what yumminess! I know that the pink/purple one will be claimed by Princess Abi as soon as she lays eyes on it. As for the other choices, I can't wait until it cools down a little so I can start on a project with them. Today the official temp was 96! and I spent 5 hours sitting on and driving a school bus taking kids to camp. Double Ugh!

Diane said...

I'll be slothing right along with you. Should get some relief on Thursday.