Wednesday, April 04, 2007

my belated questionairre for Knitter's Treat Exchange

1. What's your favourite type of yarn?
Seriously, its a bad sock yarn obsession, although I hoard kidsilk haze
2. What's your least favourite type of yarn?
Fun fur .
3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?
Sock yarn, and did I mention sock yarn
4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do?
I dye yarn and other things. I also paint.
5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
Interweave and all sorts of fashion and gossip.
6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference: Knitting / Crochet / Other Craft / Food / Home / Fashion / Celebrity Gossip / Garden
Wow, that's pretty much how I would order it!
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet?
Did I mention socks?
8. Are you allergic to anything?
environmental stuff, ramie, animals
9. What do you like the smell of?
Lavander
10. What's your favourite way to relax?
Food and wine.
11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?
Bakery!
12. What do you come out with?
A cupcake
13. Where do you go next?
Bookstore
14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?
No coconut, no cilantro!

No comments: