Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm still here

I am also still knitting. I am doing a pair of sock from tofutti yarn. I like it so far. I am using my adaptation on MAB Queen Kahuna pattern. I have no pictures because I need to recharge the camera, and things are not where they need to be.
My good news is that I am really enjoying being back at work. I am relieved to find that the brain atrophy has been minimal. I feel really energized by being back in the clinical world. I think part of it is the sense of collaboration in the team but part of it comes from the validation of my peers (not to mention the validation of the first paycheck). Not to say that there were not great moments at home with the kids, but using the training I have and seeing the potential for impacting other people is great. I feel like this post is really pollyannaish, but I can't help it. I am grooving on the work world!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

that first paycheck rocks! I got mine 3 weeks ago after 7 years of school! I hope you treated yourself to some new yarn?

thinggtwoo said...

FanTASTIC - I'm so glad you're having such a good time, and it's good to see you happy!!!