Friday, December 01, 2006

starts with s




The first "S" is for soap. My friend Eleni (who I won't link to due to her lack of recent posts) and I got together and made soap for teachers' gifts. It's a shame you can't smell them - these are lemon verbena and we did a lot of lavander as well, yummm. I ran out to the craft store this morning and bought fondant cuters so we could spell out seasonally appropriate words.

The second "S" is the socks I finished like two weeks ago but didn't post. They from Trekking XXL, don't know the color number off hand. The pattern I made up as I went along. Its my fave picot edge, but this time I did an afterthought heel. I didn't like it much in progress cause the endless knit tube bored me, but I like the fit of the heel, so I will probably do it again.

No comments: