Thursday, September 14, 2006

good news bad news

Well DH has landed himself in the hospital with pnuemonia, but the doctors seem more concerned with his ticker. He had open heart surgery 1 and a half years ago at age 46 to fix a valve. We'll be waiting for test results today. And before that I found out my dad in in the hospital for chest pain (they ruled out cardiac problems. And my nephew broke his wrist. Guess which part of the post this is?

My good news is that three of five family members went out today wearing hand made socks. That felt kinda good. I gotta focus on that. I have photos to upload but I lack the initiative now. Maybe later.

1 comment:

J. Denae said...

Hang in there sweetie! I'll be thinking of you and your family tonight. I am very impressed with the positive thinking... even the small things really do count.