Saturday, June 09, 2007

Mary's big day




My daughter had her graduation from primary (aka kindergarden). At the risk of sounding immodest, she looked so cute. Her behavior and that of her brother were less than cute. The nadir of the day was when George lifted the back of my skirt up so that I essentially mooned all of the Cobb school. Ahh, good times.




On the craft front, I finished a painting this week for a little guy who likes outer space. Hope he likes it, I liked painting it. I got a little carried away. There was glow in the darlk paint involved. Hehe.

2 comments:

Diane said...

She does look adorable. Onto 1st grade.

Carrie Penny said...

She does look very cute! And I love you painting! I hope if we have boys they enjoy things like that, there is much you can do with paint and glow in the dark paint!

On the mooning front, well, last night I mooned a whole pup when I got my skirt hung in my undies, at the least they were clean...